Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sharing a little something that I worked on this week.  It is a sun-catcher however mother nature decided that she had different plans and hasn't let the sun come out.  Since the forecast is calling for snow, I figured I would go ahead and take the pictures to share.  Have a great night!!

Instructions on how to make:
-Find a plastic disposable lid (I used a cool whip container lid)
-Fill the lid half full with clear Elmer's glue
-Place you paper piece(s) in the glue
-Add more glue until the paper piece(s) are well covered
-Place in colored glass or decorations of your choice
-Allow 2 days for the glue to dry.  Once dry, carefully remove from the lid and place face down to allow the back to dry.
-Once fully dry, add a hanger of your choice.  In this case, I placed two small holes in the glue and added eyelets.  I then threaded the ribbon through the eyelets and used that as my hanger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment